Been practicing meditation daily but feel like I don’t go deep enough. Is there anything else one can do to really get a kundalini awakening that is felt in the spine?
How deep down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
You know as much as i have learned throughout my own journey there are still times when i’m thrown through a loop and the universe surprises me. It’s just naturally part of the experience. I learn something new everyday.
You REALLY don’t want to force Kundalini. You REALLY don’t want to force Kundalini unless you’re absolutely certain you know what you’re getting into because it is life changing and mind-altering. I say that in earnest because you don’t want to force a kundalini awakening it will automatically be very harsh on your consciousness, it’s best to go in slow and not 0-60. It can rip apart your reality and strip your ego down to the core, there is no coming to consciousness without pain. When people force kundalini it can lead to clarity or it can lead to madness, some people[i’m not saying you but in general] some people aren’t ready for the illusions to fall away around them. It’s not that they aren’t less or more spiritual than others it’s just their soul is not ready for this particular experience. So when you approach kundalini you have to know what you’re dealing with otherwise it will bite you on the ass and completely turn you inside out.
If you are dedicated and serious about going further down the rabbit hole there are various methods to ignite kundalini. Don’t say i didn’t warn you though…
- The most common one is Kundalini Yoga, a sacred and dedicated practice will very gently open you up to the fire of kundalini. The art of kundalini yoga is the asanas, kriyas and breath work are created so that you are able to let go, through the breath body. It’s powerful but works. Breath of fire gets me every time. There might even be videos on Youtube, my favorite is Ana and Ravi!
- There is also the Golden Flower method, i have not done this one personally but Gopni Krishna, the founding father of kundalini research is renown for awakening due to the Golden Flower Method. There are also many books on the subject of this. It’s a fun topic to research.
- Meditation CAN get you there but it requires a lot of practice, work and time. Regardless meditation is an excellent cleansing and healing tool to help you reach the awakened state.
- There is also of course my favorite, Chakra work! Working on your chakras will definitely help raise kundalini because you are working on internal healing and balance of the mind, body and spirit. when all chakras are aligned, awakening the crown can stimulate Kundalini arising
There are many methods of awakening the kundalini fire such as near-death experience, mind-substances, sex, out of body experience, tantra, pro-longed stress, initiation by a guru, shamanic ritual and even crocheting! It’s best not to force the experience of kundalini, instead surrender to the universal flow and Kundalini Shakti will greet you when you are ready.
Remember patience truly is a virtue.
- Attaching to the Outcome is like an Obsessive Girl Crush - April 5, 2021
- How to Begin Overcoming Your Fears - March 19, 2021
- How “High Vibe Only” Distracts you from Healing aka How to Make Space for Healing - March 5, 2021