The impression i am getting from this energy is that we are cutting ties with the old. Eclipses are known for bringing immediate change sometimes whether we like it or not. I’m seeing personally a lot of endings come up, I’ve been rather nostalgic the past few days and yesterday was a whole other roller-coaster entirely. [I’ll write more on that later]
With New Moon energy potent, telling us to plant new seeds we are not only in a huge manifesting window. I wouldn’t be surprised if we are actually having MORE momentum for these manifestations right now because of the strong shifting energy that is in place. The Equinox gate also gives us this massive momentum of change, we are really breaking from the old paradigm. I had a moment the other day where i realized i am no longer in the dark, struggling to get through the past self that i was. I am financially stable with a loving family, a home to call my own and have transcended my darkness into light. This energy is powerful when utilized correctly, it is ancient but it’s here for those who are listening. This is a huge manifesting window.
My advice to you during this time:
- Really think about what you desire in your life
- Stay positive as possible during this transition, if negative thoughts or feelings are coming up realize that they are only trying to get you to see outside of yourself. This shows us that it’s more than merely negative thoughts, this cognitive dissonance that is happening is creating a veil into releasing what no longer serves us. When we’re able to let go, we open ourselves to the new energy that we can create with our own thinking. So positivity right now is vastly important!
- Also try to really make time to look inward especially with the lunar eclipse on the horizon, shakti is rather present right now. The feminine current is very strong so our right-hemisphere is more active than normal. If we see this we can begin to create a stronger momentum of manifestation soo thoughts are extremely powerful right now.
- Release. Release. Release. – Let go of what doesn’t serve you anymore, whether it’s dwelling in the past, old relationships, old friendships or maybe even a job that isn’t making you happy anymore. Spring is the energy of rebirth! With the symbol of rebirth at our beckoning call this is the truly the time for new beginnings and endings of the old paradigm.
It is bound to be a little rocky right now. I definitely believe these two weeks leading into the lunar eclipse are going to be very transitional for all of us. It could also bring many emotions to the surface because this is definitely a heart shift. I would imagine that this may even bring kundalini energy to some because it’s really strong, it’s hard to say though. I expect great things are on the horizon leading up to this lunar eclipse. We’re still shaking off the snow and frozen icy memories of winter, but soon the Flowers will bloom again and the Phoenix will rise out of it’s ashes. reborn.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- HOW TO TRAIN THE MIND TO LET GO - April 10, 2019
- How Third Eye chakra imbalances leads to Spiritual Burnout - March 21, 2019
- 5 Easy Ways to Ground Your Energy - March 4, 2019