“Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease.” ~ Hippocrates
We should feel healthy, energized, and full of happiness most of the time, because that is how it feels to have our birthright of full health. The reality, however, is that a lot of people don’t feel this way very often, if ever. Many people are dealing with illnesses, problems with the functioning of their body, or suffering from bouts of depression and other mental health problems, which are all sates of less-than-full health.
GRATITUDE IS ONE OF THE FASTEST WAYS I KNOW TO MAGICALLY BEGIN EXPERIENCING THE FULL STATE OF HEALTH YOU ARE MEANT TO HAVE IN YOUR BODY AND MIND. ALL THE MIRACLES OF HEALING WE SEE HAPPEN ARE SIMPLY THE RESULT OF BEING RESTORED INSTANTLY IN THE HUMAN BODY, WHERE BEFORE THERE WAS LESS THAN FULL AND PERFECT HEALTH.
When there is some kind of sickness or condition in your body, it is understandable that you may have negative feelings about it, like worry, frustration, or fear. But having negative feelings about sickness does not restore health. To increase health, you need to replace the negative feelings with good feelings, and gratitude will help you do that.
“Whoever has gratitude (for their health and body) will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have gratitude (for their health and body), even what he has will be taken from him.”
Today’s practice will accelerate the results of getting great health.
- Step 1— Health You’ve Received (past) Think about the great health you have received throughout your childhood, adolescence, and adult life. Recollect 3 separate times in your mind when you felt on top of the world, say the magic words, thank you, and feel sincere gratitude for those moments.
- Step 2—Health you’re continuing to receive (present) Think about the health you are continuing to receive today, and feel grateful for every organ, system, and physical sense that is currently working well in your body. Choose 5 functions of your body that are well, and one by one, mentally say the magic words, thank you, for each one.
- Step 3—Health You Want To Receive (future) You’re going to choose one thing you want to improve about your body for today’s magical practice, but you are going to use gratitude’s magical power for it in a very particular way. Think about the ideal state of what you want to improve. When you give thanks for the ideal state of anything, you have put into motion to receive back that ideal state. Spend on minute in visualizing a scene of yourself with the ideal state of your body that you want. And as you see your body in your mind the way you want it to be, be grateful for it as though you received it.
- Count your Blessings
- Hold your Magic Rock in your hand and give thanks for the best moment in your life.
- Happy Labor Day 🙂
- Attaching to the Outcome is like an Obsessive Girl Crush - April 5, 2021
- How to Begin Overcoming Your Fears - March 19, 2021
- How “High Vibe Only” Distracts you from Healing aka How to Make Space for Healing - March 5, 2021