In the beginning of working with these practices, it takes concentrated days in a row to make gratitude a habit. Anything that reminds you to be grateful is helping you turn your life into gold with gratitude, and that’s exactly what this magical practice is about. Lee Brower presented the gratitude rock practice in The Secret film and book, when he told us the story of the father of a dying child who used a gratitude rock to be grateful for his son’s health, and his son made a miraculous recovery. Since then the gratitude rock has been a proven success with many people the world over, who have used it for money, healing, and happiness.
First, find a rock or a stone. Choose a small size that fits in the palm of your hand and that you can close your fingers around. Choose a rock that is smooth, without sharp edges, not too weighty, and that feels really good in your hand when you hold it
Think back carefully through all the good things that happened during the day, and find the best thing that happened that you’re grateful for. Then say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened. Return the Magic Rock to its place by your bed. And that’s it! Every night before you go to sleep repeat the Magic Rock practice for the next 27 days to ensure good dreams by finding the best thing that happened throughout your day. It’s kinda the same concept of reprocessing your thoughts before you sleep instead you’re going to look for the best thing that happened throughout your day. You will also be ensuring you go to sleep and wake up full of gratitude the next day. The Magic Rock will serve as a talisman of pure gratitude!
Since gratitude is magnetic and attracts more things to be grateful for, the concentration of gratitude over 28 days will intensify the magnetic force of your gratitude. When you have a strong magnetic force of gratitude, like magic, you automatically magnetize everything you want and need to you!
The Count Your blessings and Magic Rock Practices will ensure you Begin and End your days in a state of Gratitude.
- Count your Blessings each morning and say the magic words 🙂
- Before you go to sleep each night, hold your magic rock and think of the best thing that happened today
- Tomorrow’s practice will be using photographs so be ready to get out some photos!
- Be positive and let your Imagination soar like a bird in flight 🙂
- Lean on Encouragement to get over your Negative Self-talk - December 19, 2020
- Manifestation Hack – Change the Way you Look at Manifesting - November 28, 2020
- Energetic Magnetism – How your Energy Body Works - November 10, 2020