We all want good outcomes to everything we do. In giving thanks before he performed an action, the writer Gilbert Keith Chesterton used the magic of gratitude to guarantee the outcome he wanted. You will have had times when you thought to yourself, “I hope this goes well,” or, “I hope this turns out okay,” or, “I’m going to need a lot of luck.” All these thoughts are hoping for a good outcome to a situation. But life doesn’t happen by chance or because of a stroke of luck.
The laws of the Universe operate mathematically to the finest possible degree; that is something you can count on! A pilot doesn’t hope that the laws of physics will keep working during his flight, because he knows the laws of physics will never fail. You don’t go into your day and hope that the law of gravity will keep you on the ground so you don’t float off into space. You know there’s no chance at play, and gravity’s law will never fail. If you want Magnificent Outcomes to everything you do, then you have to use the law that governs outcomes – the law of attraction. That means you have to use your thoughts and feelings to attract Magnificent Outcomes to you, and being grateful for Magnificent Outcomes is one of the simplest ways to do it. The Magnificent Outcomes practice is being grateful before you do something you want to go well. You could be grateful for the magnificent outcome to the work meeting, job interview, or exam, the magnificent outcome to the sports game, phone call, catch-up with a friend, or seeing your mother-in-law, etc.
If it helps you to believe in the magical power of gratitude to create Magnificent Outcomes, you can wave your fingers through the air and imagine you’re sprinkling magic dust over the event you want to turn out magnificently! Another time to use gratitude for Magnificent Outcomes is when something unexpected happens during your day. When something unexpected happens, very often we can jump to conclusions and immediately think there’s something wrong. For example, you arrive at work and are told that the boss wants to see you right away. The problem with jumping to conclusions and thinking there’s something wrong is that the law of attraction says that what you think and feel you will attract to you. So instead of jumping to conclusions and thinking you might be in trouble, take the opportunity to make the magic happen by being grateful for a magnificent outcome.
Most of the time you will see and experience the magnificent outcome you asked for, and occasionally you won’t even know how you benefited from an unexpected event. But when you ask for a magnificent outcome and feel sincerely grateful for it, you are using the mathematical law of attraction, and you must receive a magnificent outcome back, somewhere, at some time. Guaranteed!
Whenever you find yourself thinking there’s chance at play with something in your life, or thinking you have no control over something, or when you find yourself hoping something will turn out well, remember that there’s no chance for the law of attraction – you will get what you’re thinking and feeling. Gratitude helps protect you from attracting what you don’t want – bad outcomes – and it ensures you get what you do want – Magnificent Outcomes!
When you are grateful for Magnificent Outcomes, you are using Universal law, and changing hopes and chance into faith and certainty. When gratitude becomes your way of life, you automatically go into everything you do with gratitude, knowing that the magic of gratitude will produce a magnificent outcome.
- Count your blessings and say thank you 3x
- At the beginning of today, choose 3 separate situations where you would like Magnificent Outcomes.
- Make a written list of 3 situations you’ve chosen. Use gratitude’s magical power, and as you write each one imagine that you’re writing about each one after it happened.
- Ie. “Thank you for the magnificent outcome to _____!”
- As you go throughout your day, choose 3 unexpected events that come up in your day where you can be grateful for an outcome. Each time, close your eyes and mentally say and feel: “Thank you for the magnificent outcome to _____!”
- Use your Magic Rock to say thank you for the best event of your day.
- Lean on Encouragement to get over your Negative Self-talk - December 19, 2020
- Manifestation Hack – Change the Way you Look at Manifesting - November 28, 2020
- Energetic Magnetism – How your Energy Body Works - November 10, 2020