“Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.“
If there’s a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful, or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have. Complaining about money, arguing about money, getting frustrated about money, being critical of the cost of something, or making someone else feel bad about money are not acts of gratitude, and the money in your life can never improve; it will worsen. No matter what your current situation, the very thought that you don’t have enough money is being ungrateful for the money you have. You have to get your current situation out of your mind and instead feel grateful for the money you do have, so the money in your life can magically increase!
“Whoever has gratitude (for money) will be given more, and she or he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have gratitude (for money), even what she or he has will be taken from her or him.”
Sit down and take a few minutes to think back through your childhood before you had any or much money. As you recall each memory where money was paid for you, say and feel the magic words, thank you, with all your heart for each instance
- Did you always have food to eat
- Did you live in a home?
- Did you receive an education over many years? ie. (K-12)
- How did you travel to school each day?
- Did you go on any vacations or day trips?
- Did you have toys, a pet, a bike?
- Did you have clothes as you grew quickly form one size to the next?
- Did you travel in a car
- Did you watch television, make phone calls, use lights, electricity, and water?
- Did you go to the dentist?
- Did you play sports?
All of these things cost money, and you received them all – at no charge! As you travel back through memories of your childhood and youth, you’ll realize how many things you received that equate to hard-earned money. Be grateful for every single instance and memory, because when you can feel sincere gratitude for the money you’ve received in the past, your money will magically increase in the future! It is guaranteed by Universal law.
Today to continue the practice, we’re going to take a dollar bill and with a sticker write the words:
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE
Take your Magic Dollar Bill with you today and put it in your wallet, purse, or pocket. At least once in the morning, once in the afternoon, or as many times as you want, take it out and hold the bill in your hands. Read your written words and be truly grateful for the abundance of money you’ve been given in your life.
After today, put your Magic Dollar Bill in a place where you will continue to see it every day to remind you to be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given, never forgetting that the more times you look at your Magic Dollar Bill and feel gratitude for the money you have been given, the more magic you will bring forth.
From this day forward, make a promise to yourself that whenever you receive any money, whether it’s your salary for work, a refund or discount, or something that someone gives you that costs money, you will be truly grateful for it.
- Count your blessings
- Hold your Magic Rock before sleep and be thankful for the best thing that happened
- Be grateful for everything that flows into your life, for everything a reason. Don’t hope, Know 😉
- How to Cultivate your Intuition & Ditch External Noise - April 24, 2021
- Attaching to the Outcome is like an Obsessive Girl Crush - April 5, 2021
- How to Begin Overcoming Your Fears - March 19, 2021