Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty; it’s the golden rule of your whole life, whether it’s your health, job, relationships, or money. The more grateful you can be for the money you have, even if you don’t have very much, the more riches you will receive. And the more you complain about money, the poorer you will become. Today’s magical practice turns one of the biggest reasons people complain about money into an act of gratitude, and so it has double the power to change the circumstances of your money; you’ll be replacing a complaint, which makes you poorer, with gratitude, which magically brings you riches.
Any complaining, negative, jealous, or worried thoughts or words about money are literally creating poverty. And of course the biggest complaints come when money has to be paid out. If you don’t have enough money, paying your bills can be one of the most difficult things to do. It can seem like there is a greater stream of bills than there is money to pay them. But if you complain about your bills then what you are really doing is complaining about money, and complaining keeps you in poverty. If you don’t have enough money, the last thing you would normally do is feel grateful for your bills, but in fact that’s exactly what you have to do to receive more money in your life. To have a rich life, you must be grateful for everything to do with money, and begrudging your bills is not being grateful. You must do the exact opposite, which is to be grateful for the goods or services you’ve received from those who billed you. It is such a simple thing to do, but it will have a monumental effect on the money in your life. You will literally become a money magnet!
Ever since I discovered the phenomenal power of gratitude, I write the magic words, “Thank you – Paid,” on every bill as I pay it, and I never miss a single one. At the beginning, when I didn’t have the money to pay a bill, I would still use gratitude’s magical power, and would instead write across the bill, “Thank you for the money.” Then when I had the money to pay it, I would add, “Thank you – Paid.”
Today you are going to do the same. Take any currently unpaid bills you have, and use gratitude’s magical power by writing across them, “Thank you for the money,” and feel grateful for having the money to pay the bill, whether you have it or not. If you receive and pay most of your bills online, then when you receive an online bill forward it to yourself as an email and write in the subject line in capital bold letters, THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY.
The abundance you receive back depends not on how much money you give, but on how much gratitude you give.
- COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS (10) AND SAY THANK YOU 3X
- TAKE ANY CURRENT UNPAID BILLS YOU HAVE, USE GRATITUDE MAGICAL POWER, AND WRITE ACROSS EACH CHECK: THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY. FEEL GRATEFUL FOR HAVING THE MONEY TO PAY THE BILL, WHETHER YOU HAVE IT OR NOT.
- TAKE 10 BILLS YOU’VE PAID IN THE PAST, AND WRITE ACROSS THE FRONT OF EACH ONE: “THANK YOU—PAID” FEEL TRULY GRATEFUL THAT YOU HAD THE MONEY TO PAY THE MONEY TO PAY THE BILL.
- BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP, TAKE YOUR MAGIC ROCK IN ONE HAND, AND SAY THANK YOU FOR THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED DURING THE DAY
FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, YOU COULD MAKE IT YOUR REGULAR PRACTICE THAT WHENEVER YOU PAY A BILL, YOU BRIEFLY THINK ABOT THE GREAT SERVICE YOU’VE RECEIVED FROM THE BILL, AND WRITE THE WORDS “THANK YOU—PAID” ON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.
When we feel gratitude for the money we’ve paid out there is a guarantee you will receive more. 🙂
- Expanding & Opening the Crown Chakra – A Mindset Breakdown - October 27, 2020
- How your Actions Influence Your Manifesting Potential - October 22, 2020
- Discouraged with your Manifesting? Try this Instead - September 30, 2020