I wrote my opinion on the ganja here, http://theawakenedstate.tumblr.com/post/26939297564/will-marijuana-effect-my-awakening
However what you’re asking about the chakras intrigued me so i did my own research:
This forum has some interesting viewpoints on chakras expansion, and increasing psychic activity
2) The raising of vibration according to the potency and vibration of the buds smoked.
3) A crystallization of awareness upon itself, or put another way, greater clarity.
4) An opening of the chakras and an enhancement of personal psychic power. Not only is “ESP” increased, but so are the intuitive powers of foresight, creativity and inventiveness.
5) An aid to getting into better alignment with one’s own soul, Nature and God.
6) Provides a common high vibration when smoked by more than one person at a time, allowing enhanced, group psychic rapport, (group mind in the high).
4) The opening of the chakras and an enhancement of psychic power
Another wonder of marijuana is that it can improve the “energy body” and not just the physical one. Also mentioned in Vedic Literature dating back as far a 7000 years, the chakras are simply the energy portals of the physical and energetic bodies. Technically, the term “chakra” means “wheel”, a term meant to denote the spinning, circular aspects of these energy portals. Chakras are typically described as being 7 in number running along the line of the backbone, from the top of the head to the base of the spine. You can readily feel the reality of these by noticing those areas of concentrated feeling in the body, such as the area of the throat, heart and stomach. Notice also how these can tighten up or at least change in feeling when another person walks in the same room. This fact is not merely psychological, it is the actual psychic effect of one person to another, as facilitated by chakra to chakra subatomic energy streams. How we feel at any moment effects those around us in intimate ways.
When we smoke marijuana, there is a strong tendency for the chakras to open wider. This happens in part because the high attracts a flow of incoming subatomic particles, (chi) into our systems. The chakras open to better accommodate this flow. They also open wider, (literally to a larger diameter, from the usual 4 or 5 inches across, to twice or more that amount) because of the high vibration of this herb. High vibrations, (feelings) make us feel looser and more amiable to others, whereas lower vibrations make us more withdrawn and suspicious of others. Smoking marijuana literally improves the psychic connection from one person to the next, and this fact is what underlies the meaning of such terms as, “contact high”
Hope this helps, if i find anything else on it i’ll post it for you, sharing is caring 🙂
Much love <3
- Everything You Know is True – What are you making your truth? - July 26, 2021
- How to Grow Naturally & Release the Struggle - July 16, 2021
- Soul Unleashed Activations: This is the True Moment of Healing… - July 14, 2021