The energy feels a bit like straddling the old with the new slowly nudging its way in…It can feel a bit bizarre because it’s a gateway opening, you may feel like you’re straddling two different worlds at once or two different consciousness at once. This is because the mind is purging the old and awakening the new. Every year around this time we enter a gateway, I like to call it a Cosmic Reset.
It doesn’t matter what hemisphere you are in, the Equinox on both sides is all about entering New Beginnings.
Equinoxes have a very special energy this is because they mark a time of balance where day and night are equal.
It creates a ripple of new energy pouring in that opens gateways in between worlds of consciousness. We are dusting off our feathers ready to take flight again.
Is a time of fertility, Rebirth, Renewal, change and most definitely New Beginnings. It is a period of transition when we let go of the old and plant symbolic new seeds of intention for the coming year ahead. It is a gateway of renewal afterall which makes it a very potent manifestation energy. The soul awakens as the creator and the warmth of the sun god rises again. We feel the need for new adventures, change, as something awakens within us through a deep synchronicity.
The time where the light replaces darkness and we prepare for the energy of summer. We begin to celebrate the power of the sun, the time of sowing and preparation for the energy of Summer.
We break from the subconscious, shadow self we have faced during winter and instead bring what we have learned into our external reality. The vernal equinox is an important marker on the celestial calendar because it is a day that marks the return of the light and rebirth of our spirit.
This is the energy to move forward and make changes that are necessary. It is about finding a way to process our emotions while facing the dynamic obstacles, adventures and miracles as another chapter begins.
This is the gateway of New Beginnings!
Energy Behind The Equinox Combined with the Eclipse
Many people are reporting in that their emotions are all over the place. This is a very driven energy. If you think about how soda can get shook up and then explodes once you pop open the lid, this energy works similarly. The energy is pushing the old OUT. If there is nothing to contain the energy, it emotionally becomes a black-hole. As our body work with the Torus-like flow when we feel this drive to move forward, it creates a push in our natural rhythm.
This energy works like a container ready to burst, it needs something to contain otherwise it diverts into chaos!
You may begin experiencing an immense feeling of being overwhelmed, inability to focus, sudden impendingness, having a hard time staying grounded or feeling like synchronicity is on overdrive.
Welcome to the Cosmic Reset energy.
We are pushing the old out at a fast rate. This is why this energy can feel overwhelming, rushed, you may even be drawn to caffeine more. It wants to move! It’s bouncy, tangy and it is ready to be reset.
I recently wrote this in the newsletter but i thought these are excellent points to bring up again as we are now in this powerful week.
Some of what we may feel during this energy wave will be about moving you out of your comfort zone and into deep emotional healing.
The lunar is all about the divine feminine, internal feelings, intuition, and our divine connection to the spirit world.
• Focus Your Energy ~ This energy works like a container ready to burst, this is due to the shifting so it can feel chaotic in the process. Basically you need to find a way to “contain” it. Work on focusing it like a needle point and it will go much smoother. Focus on Channeling your energy into a creative or positive place is also very beneficial!
• Soul Work! ~ This may go easy and smooth or rough like a rollercoaster. It’s going to depend on how much energy work you need to do and what emotions you need to process. Also where the eclipse may be hitting your chart.
• Emotional Purging ~ Emotions on high! There may be tears, there may be bliss but first we have to purge the old to make way for the new! A beautiful example of this is my love recently fell sick last week, he decided to stop vaping during the same weekend. That purging experience inspired him to quit nicotine for good! After YEARS of smoking he finally took the plunge. So it can be a blessing in disguise 😉
• Manifesting ~ During these gateways, Manifesting can work faster, as the energy of emotions are more intense so is our law of resonance. I say with absolute care and seriousness. Watch your thoughts during this time especially, what we think we literally become. A bad mood turns into a bad day, a loving mood turns into a beautiful day. My advice work on raising your emotional vibrations during this energy, otherwise it can divert into chaos
• Uprise in Ascension Symptoms ~ during all gateways, ascension symptoms will be on the uprise, that vertigo, anxiousness, pressure-cooker feeling is quite normal during these transformative windows. Very Dream-like, peaking into different dimensions, can be overwhelming if you’re new to feeling energy. Be prepared for it!
• Listen & Watch Out for Signs ~ Lunar Eclipses are amazing for getting us in touch with our intuitive side, this means Synchronicity can hit like a sevenfold. Watch for particular messages that repeat, deja vu or similar lessons that keep coming up. They are appearing for a reason. Listen.
• Diet and Nutrition ~ I really don’t want to be one of “those” people telling you diet is the key to everything! but lately it seems like i’m constantly drawn to fruits and vegetables, It’s even increasing my mood, stamina and energy. Sacral & heart shifting for sure! So yeah I’m saying it anyway pack on the grounding proteins, eat your vegetables, keep it healthy and this energy will be golden 😀
• Past Unconscious Wounds Resurfacing ~ Old habits & those unconscious triggers of our past wounds come up during the lunar just like the solar but moreso in the lunar. Emotional highs of past memories, self-reflection and acceptance. let it all go as it comes. Observe. Accept. Release.
Also watch your dreams a lot of us will be doing this emotional processing through our dreams. Unconscious past fears being released
• Listen to your Body ~ Listen to your body during these changes, shifting brings up deep change in our mental and physical body. Kinda like how daylight savings time can cause us to lose our rhythms or find a new one!
• Grounding Rituals ~This is a good time to stay grounded because the shift of this energy is going to be intense emotionally and mentally on the body. Think like a tree, stay rooted, stay centered, don’t let the wind blow you down. Stay grounded in your foundation. Proteins!
The eclipse window is still working through us however this week is a bit more intense because it’s connected with the Vernal Equinox and The Lunar Eclipse energies.
A Brief Recap on the Lunar Eclipse coming on March 23rd:
Keep in mind, all lunar eclipses are powerful Full Moons that are “course correctors’ and are meant to change your life in an entirely unexpected way. They can also make us unstable as psychic sensitivity, emotional connection and intuitive instincts come to the forefront of our minds during the lunar. This unstable environment occurs because there is change in the electromagnetic energy that affects us mentally and neurologically. There will be some stress as blockages will begin to crumble( the feeling of resistance will also be present) and there will be a feeling of freedom. The good news is that creative, inspiring and artistic qualities will be discovered as you let go of beliefs that don’t correspond with your current reality! A New you emerges! This is all a part of making life corrections and Renewal.
Symbolism Behind Lunar Eclipse: This Lunar Eclipse is a Full Moon in Libra on March 23rd. Lunar Eclipses are very emotional and retrospective. It is the perfect timing to confront the past and dig up the roots of your fears/insecurities, your emotions and your current state of being. A lunar eclipse emphasizes the completion of something. Libra the natural ruler of the 7th house which rules partnerships and relationships. For many people this will emphasis: your relationship style has outlived its usefulness, meaning we need to find our point of CONNECTION again.
Relationships we have with other people are truly the mirror reflection of looking into who we are because what we are is who we attract. This is something we don’t see unless we are naturally empathetic, we need to find our connection to each other again. I feel compassion, acceptance and letting go of expectations will be a big highlight with this lunar phase. I also feel this window is about finding the connection within ourselves again, connecting back to our *self* relationship and the more personal inner wounds we need to release.
In general this energy is about getting us moving again! We are dusting off our sleepy feathers and getting ready to take flight. Rebirth is all about encountering new transformations and awakening our spirit from within.
Are you ready for Change and New Beginnings?
What are some ways you can plant new seeds of intention this coming year?
List away in the comments 🙂
- How your Actions Influence Your Manifesting Potential - October 22, 2020
- Discouraged with your Manifesting? Try this Instead - September 30, 2020
- How to Open your Perspective to Shift & Pivot out of the b.s. - September 2, 2020