Behind every question there is some kind of answer… There has to be a reason even if it’s unconscious towards why you carry a heavy heart. A heavy heart sounds like a blocked Heart Chakra to me.
Now the Heart Chakra is all about self-love, Forgiveness and forgiveness of self and others, how we see ourselves, Empathy, compassion and our emotional balance. The heart is the bridge between the lower chakras(physical world) and the higher chakras(Spirit world) When the heart is blocked it can create an imbalance between our connections within the flow between our higher and lower chakras.
The best ways to heal the heart is through self-love, forgiveness and Acceptance of yourself. Compassion by connecting through to yourself and also to others in a very deep cathartic way. If you can’t fully connect through love towards yourself, how will you be able to feel it externally? The Heart chakra is about acknowledging and embracing unconditional love. We are guided by our heart as the heart is the driving vehicle of the soul. Our empathy connects to others by listening and healing with our words actions and kindness. So the best way to heal the heart is asking yourself some of these questions:
- What emotional memories do I need to heal?
- What relationships current or past require healing?
- Are my emotional wounds taking over, causing me to try to control people or situations around me?
- Do I allow the wounds of others to control me? How do I let that happen?
- What do I need to forgive myself for? Who needs forgiving from me?
I also recommend Rose Quartz, rhodochrosite, Jade, green calcite, any pink or green stone should help 🙂 Also wear lots of green helps boost your heart chakra vibration. Deep down there is an answer but it lives within you and your feelings. Try meditating with one of the above stones or if you don’t enjoy crystals, try envisioning Green light surrounding you and going into the center of your chest. Feel the openness of the Light going through you and bursting open your Heart full of love.
The Heart takes time to heal but it doesn’t have to stay heavy forever.
Let go and Love <3
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- How to Begin Transcending Pain into Love (Free Meditation) - February 8, 2019
- 5 Tips to Reconnect to Your Intuitive Body - January 11, 2019
- 3 Steps to Create a Divinely Aligned Year ( Free Workbook!) - December 28, 2018