Hi, I have two questions, please answer them. 1, how does a crystal ball work in relation to a person’s energies and could it ever be wrong? My second question is that I eat less then I used to in order to lose weight but nothing is happening. I seriously don’t misjudge my calorie intake or anything. Is there a reason why I’m not, not related to medical issues? Please, please answer them even if you don’t really know! Thank you.
This is very intriguing actually because while i do work with crystals, crystal healing and energy, I’ve never explored the beauty of crystal ball energy. i would naturally believe that the method of the crystal ball as ‘fortune telling’ would basically be like scrying except without a basin or mirror to act as projection. You would use the crystal as a conductor to channel the given frequency intuitively to the individual you are reading for by using your own intuition and sight by gazing into the crystal. The act of scrying works through trance by gazing, soft focus into the crystal ball and eventually receiving vision through clarity of a still mind. It also is a projection effect upon your consciousness, your third eye activates through the gazing technique and then in relation to the energies it provides spiritual vision.
i hate to quote wikipedia but they wrote it so well lol
One method of scrying using a crystal ball involves a self-induced trance. Initially, the medium serves as a focus for the attention, removing unwanted thoughts from the mind in the same way as a mantra. Once this stage is achieved, the scryer begins a free association with the perceived images suggested. The technique of deliberately looking for and declaring these initial images aloud, however trivial or irrelevant they may seem to the conscious mind, is done with the intent of deepening the trance state, in this trance the scryer hears his own disassociated voice affirming what is seen within the concentrated state in a kind of feedback loop. This process culminates in the achievement of a final and desired end stage in which rich visual images and dramatic stories seem to be projected within the medium itself, or directly within the mind’s eye of the scryer, something like an inner movie. This process reputedly allows the scryer to “see” relevant events or images within the chosen medium.
If this interests you i would highly suggest looking into the methods and practice of scrying it’s a very useful and unique tool to use for your own benefit and others.
Could it ever be wrong? well yes of course, if you don’t have a clear mind and the projection is more ego-based rather than soul-based in the clarity of perception through the third eye channel. it could be wrong but if you use your intuition well and know it, then you don’t need to second guess yourself. FEEL it. Know it. Don’t think. FEEL. and you will know.
I eat less then I used to in order to lose weight but nothing is happening. I seriously don’t misjudge my calorie intake or anything. Is there a reason why I’m not, not related to medical issues?
This could be a result of many different factors, what you’re eatting, is it chemically derived, how your diet is, what your body needs and desires is always at the top of the list.
Ascension based, this could be a result of stored energy.
- Changes in weight. The weight gain in the US population is phenomenal. Other people may be losing weight. We often gain weight because many fears we have suppressed are now coming up to the surface to be healed. We react by building up a defense. We also attempt to ground ourselves or provide bulk against increasing frequencies in our bodies. Advice: Don’t freak out, but just accept it as a symptom of where you are right now. You will release/gain the weight when all your fears have been integrated. Release your anxiety about this. Then you might find it easier to lose/gain the weight eventually. Exercise. Before eating, try this: Sit at the table with an attractive place setting. Light a candle. Enjoy how the food looks. Place your dominant hand over your heart and bless the food. Tell your body that you are going to use the food to richly nourish it, but that you are not going to use the food to fulfill your emotional hungers. Then pass your hand from left to right over the food and bless it. You may notice that the food feels warm to your hand even if the food is cold– I like to think that the food is good for me when it feels warm and nourishing to my hand. I have also noticed that when I practice blessing the food, I don’t eat as much. It is important not to let yourself off the hook when you forget to bless the food before you eat. If I’ve forgotten and I’ve nearly finished eating, I bless the food anyway. That way I don’t slip out of the habit. Another thing you can do is to stay present while eating – don’t watch TV or read. Heartily enjoy what blessings are before you.
- Changes in eating habits: Strange cravings and odd food choices. Some find they are not as hungry as they used to be. Or hungrier. Advice: Don’t deny what your body tells you it needs. If you are not sure, you might try muscle-testing before you chose a food to see if it’s what your body wants. Also try blessing the food as described in #5.
17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing
Personally I’m a girl so i fight my own personal battles with this but I have found that the true cure to losing weight is actually very simple. It’s really chakra work and a trick of the mind.
- Love yourself: The most important thing EVER and i say this from the bottom of my heart. love yourself with all your faults, all your judgments, all your fears, all your weaknesses, all your strengths, love your curves, love your body, Take gratitude for who you are and that you are unique in a very complex world
- Watch your food labels not for calories but chemicals, half the people in this world don’t even know what on earth they are eatting and putting into their bodies. Try very hard to eat organically or look for foods that have less ingredients in them.
- Eat a well balanced diet, I know everyone says it but it’s SOOOO true. at the same time don’t feel like you have to limit yourself either, if you want chocolate have some chocolate. Don’t discipline yourself from pleasure but know that everything should be consumed in moderation. everything. Have some fruits and vegetables, eat your proteins and whole grains, but you can still have that slice of chocolate cake because a. i love myself and my body and b. i eat well and have a balanced diet. you can’t have one without the other but you shouldn’t feel ashamed or in turmoil because you can’t live without chocolate. The key is always moderation.
- Eat consciously, be aware of when your body is truly hungry and when it is not. If you feel full, chances are your body is perfectly fine and doesn’t want anything inside of it at the moment. Eat with awareness, bless your food, enjoy the taste of it, eat in the present.
- Don’t count calories, we all do it. and you know what it really is? a nightmare. do you really want your life based on consuming numbers. it’s horrible, yet every person who has ever dieted in their life has done this and what does it do to them? it’s torturous. If you eat well and healthy you won’t even need to count calories. it’s pointless mind fear tactics, there’s so many of them.
- Stay away from middle shelves in stores, easy consumer access = translates to the most processed and chemically bound food in the supermarket. Shop consciously aware, it’s good for the soul.
- Be positive. easier said then done but if you change your outlook on life, you change your inner world into your external world.
- Find your inner spirit and inner truth. know yourself better. I honestly never been this happy since i awakened, it makes me very sad that people suffer in so many excruciating ways over the mundane when a beautiful world can live inside each and every one of us free from bondage and pain. It’s actually really easy to live in bliss. It’s called the eternal present.
- Avoid any type of diet pill, omg they’re so awful for you chemically they can mess you up and they are terrible for the body because it makes you go on a forced detox rather than a natural one. My mom has done all sorts of this nonsense and it’s truly not even helped her at all.
- Of course be active, take walks anywhere, in nature, in shops, in malls, in parking lots, do exercise, yoga, pilates whatever is your speed. The body is connected to the mind and soul so it all links together as one. If we don’t keep the body active we become sluggish and unresponsive.
Sorry i went a little left field but that’s some of my own personal opinions on losing weight in general. I hope this has helped you.
Much love <3
- Attaching to the Outcome is like an Obsessive Girl Crush - April 5, 2021
- How to Begin Overcoming Your Fears - March 19, 2021
- How “High Vibe Only” Distracts you from Healing aka How to Make Space for Healing - March 5, 2021