Moon Manifestation for Birthing Your Desires
I always begin by setting aside some time most of the time it is by myself at night but you can also do this in a group. Keep in mind that our words and thoughts are vibrations so any intentions stated or written down carry power, so take care to really manifest exactly what you would like by feeling that vibration. The saying “Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.” rings true here. The moon has her phases and so do we, that is why it is always good to think it through to become clear about what you want but on a lighter note you always have next months to release and set new intentions should these ones not ring true the way you would like.
- Cleanse your sacred area with an opening prayer, a sage smudging, and/or by burning some incense.
- Light one or more candles, maybe create a crystal grid and/or alter with objects you find sacred or embody physically the goals you would like to achieve.
- Center your being and calm yourself in whatever way is appropriate for you. Take some deep cleansing breaths, turn on your meditation music to listen to, and/or leisurely sip on a cup of relaxing herbal tea.
- Open your notebook, and date the first page. Begin writing down your desires. Your list may consist of a single item or you may have several pages listing multiple items. Try not to limit yourself. If having many things in your life helps to fulfill you then don’t deny yourself wanting these things.
- Now close your eyes and try to imagine what it would feel like to attain your desires and goals. Make sure to not come from the place of feeling the “wanting” part but really feel as if you have already achieved those moments and goals, picture what that feels like.
- In this notebook you can also use it as a manifestation scrapbook where you can paste in pictures or catalog clippings of items that you are wanting to manifest. Creating manifesting scrapbooks or vision boards is a fun project to undertake, enjoy yourself! You will soon be amazed how these things begin to find their way into your life once you start this process.
Through out the rest of the month feel free to do the following as extra to help you seeded thoughts grow to fruition!
You can flip through your notebook and repeat the visualization process of receiving your goal.
During the month when an item on your new moon list comes to you, feel free to cross it off!
Side Notes to the Manifestation Process
I have found it helpful to add smaller goals on your manifestation list as well, things that you think will manifest quickly. You may think the “smaller” goals are trivial but the items that manifest with less effort tend to set into motion the largest goals. These smaller manifestations create movement, allowing for the snowball of feel good vibration that will start to physically show up in your life to give you the know how and faith to embody your larger goals to make them visibly attainable to your minds eye. So if you are just starting out make sure to start with what feels good to you the easiest, the rest will come by virtue of attraction to that vibration.
Hope you all in-joy the coming New Moon Manifestation
So much light and love,
(I’ve been wanting to do a dream board inspired by the Gratitude movement but i thought this idea was pretty neat as well so i’m passing to you guys. I’m liking more ‘interactive’ ideas they not only help us ‘see’ the intention but also put it into ACTION (imagination into CREATING). This will be like creating a New moon ritual or ceremony. Get crafty and creative. If you are ready to embark with the New Moon Energies, Start imaging those dreams into reality 🙂 )