Worry is a misuse of the imagination. We have an endless abundance of thoughts within our mind to use at our pleasure, why waste it on worry and fear when you can be limitless, happy and positive? The more we worry, the more we are attracting worry, instead know you are taken care of, the universe always has our back if we acknowledge it. The universe has our back over everything if we’re open to embracing help. When we’re able to let go of Worry, we open ourselves to endless possiblities.
Write some affirmations for yourself to help you get started.
- I am thankful for manifesting positive experiences within my life.
- I am grateful for Letting go of Worry and embracing faith knowing i am taken care of within the Universe
- I am grateful for happiness and transforming my attitude into a way to make my life healthier, happier and full of success
- I am grateful for releasing the negative, seeing it as a teacher to embrace my full potentiality as a co-creator of the Universe!
Always the first place to start is with our thinking, it holds the key to everything.
Hope this helps
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Creating a Spiritual Life: Transitioning Spiritual Work Into Our Career - August 14, 2019
- Creating a Spiritual Life: Mindful Tips on Being a Conscious Parent - July 12, 2019
- Creating a Spiritual Life: Bringing Spiritual Principles into the Home - June 27, 2019