I am so grateful that I am able to follow your blog. Most of your posts run parallel to what I am experiencing at that time. Why and how would I develop chi powers? Why is it that the only time I was able to hear people’s thoughts and have subliminal conversations with people was when I smoked weed? Was it real or was that a fabricated reality? I look back on some of the writings I wrote while high and some thought processes and theories seem pretty bizarre now that I am “radical free”.
Thank you for the warm words, i’m glad my posts resonate deeply with you. ^_^
- 1) Why and how would i develop chi powers? You’re asking the right girl. First off you must be aware that you are already made of energy, you are pure 95% energy, only 5% of your reality is physical reality. It’s been proven by quantum physics. Energy/Chi/prana/ki is the life force energy which is inside of every single human being but most are sadly not aware of it. Our chakras are the spinning of life, that create vortex energy wheels that govern our organs and are created from thought forms. If you’re reading todays’ posts this funnily enought connects to the ‘memory’/akashic post. Thought forms are everything because vibration is energy, thought is energy, what you express out to the world vibrates back at you. as inner so outer. Soo you can develop chi energy easily all you have to do is be aware of it. I love the chakras because it has told me sooo much about myself. for instance when having heart troubles, i would notice this feeling of tightness in my chest, it turned out my heart chakra needed some work with my own inner self-worth issues. there’s tons of chakra books and online articles out there, my personal favorite is anodea judith’s Wheels of life book.
These two articles go deeper into the realm of energy:
Enhance your chi energy: http://www.whitemagicway.com/chi-energy.html
but there is a whole new world to discover once you understand energy and the chakras like the back of your hand.
- 2) Why is it that the only time i was able to hear people’s thoughts and have subliminal conversations with people was when i smoked weed? Weed is one of the safest drugs out there everyone could benefit from some weed now and then, it’s why it’s illegal because it helps open your conscious awareness and teaches you the nature of letting go by transcending the ego into soul. it helps open and awaken your chakras especially your third eye. It enables telepathic communicaton, group consciousness, empathy, brings you heightened intuition, spiritual clarity, easier communication with the higher realms and spirit guides, It activates your pineal gland. It’s a stimulant so it helps bring you up 🙂 It also enables your right-brain thinking/feeling rather your logical/analytical left brain. http://theawakenedstate.tumblr.com/post/28246127226/does-marijuana-help-or-hinder-your-chakaras
- Was it real or was that a fabricated reality? Telepathy is actually a very natural brain process that most of society isn’t consciously aware of, is it possible? hella yes. It’s proven by quantum physics that telepathy is created from the systematic field of entanglement. Everything is connected including our consciousnesses. Just because you can’t see the energy doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. It’s like Santa Claus hehe In all seriousness that wasn’t a fabricated reality, you were connecting with their consciousness because you heightened your pineal gland and your chakras expanded which enabled you insight and clarity of spiritual perception. however you don’t always need weed to do this, you can do this naturally if you learn how to access your energy and open up your chakras 🙂
hope this helped
Much love <3
- Attaching to the Outcome is like an Obsessive Girl Crush - April 5, 2021
- How to Begin Overcoming Your Fears - March 19, 2021
- How “High Vibe Only” Distracts you from Healing aka How to Make Space for Healing - March 5, 2021