I was just meditating and afterward my throat starting hurting very badly. I know the throat chakra correlates with communication but what else could this symbolize? I understand you are well read when it comes to the chakra system, and was wondering if you could help 🙂
i always call the throat chakra our ‘spiritual voice box’ because it technically is just that. If after you meditated your throat is hurting this is caused from your subtle system acknowledging that there is a problem in the throat. It doesn’t mean that this is a physical ailment but it could be a matter of not speaking your truth, issues with communication (of course we ARE in mercury retrograde right now so of course there is miscommunication right now but that’s besides the point) or self-expression. Is there something happening in your life that you’re not expressing to yourself or some type of communicate that is either lost or miscommunicated?
There are many ways you can help activate your throat. Lots of Water(to detox and get rid of toxins) and liquids is a good one, Tea especially Green Tea, peppermint or honey or even adding lemons to a glass of ice water is another way to stimulate the throat chakra.
Feeding Your Throat Chakra
Speaking One’s Truth
- Liquids in general: water, fruit juices, herbal teas
- Tart or tangy fruits: lemons, limes, grapefruit, kiwi
- Other tree growing fruits: apples, pears, plums, peaches, apricots, etc.
- Spices: salt, lemon grass
HEALING STRATEGY: Learn communication skills, letter writing, inner child communication, practice silence (excessive), story telling, singing, chanting, toning, release voice, loosen neck and shoulders
I always love this site for chakras: http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/chakra-diagram.html
Hope it helps you dear
much love and healing light to you <3
- The Elevation of Gratitude: Beyond Saying Thanks - November 26, 2021
- How to Create a Potent Manifesting Ritual by Activating your Desire - November 7, 2021
- 5 Common Signs you are Blocking Your Manifestation - October 23, 2021