I’m a little confused about dreams and the astral realms. I’ve heard that dreams occur on the astral plane. If you meet someone in a dream, are you meeting them on the astral plane?
Yes you’re meeting them on the astral plane someone else also asked about dimensions recently which i’ll go into this much further soon. The Astral Plane contains a lot of different elements, it’s the world of geometry and the world of where all thoughts are born. There are different subplanes within the fourth dimension, i believe currently this where we are at a as collective as well which is why we’re experiencing paradoxes and polarities within the present moment. To understand the dream state you have to understand how the 4th dimension works. The 4th dimension is very magical, it has no limits, it’s the world of the imagination and the mind. It can be full of dreams or full of illusions.
The fourth dimension is actually broken down into the following sub-planes: The lower astral, the middle astral, the upper astral, the mental, the etheric and the causal planes.
- The Lower Astral ~ A repository of our densest thoughts and creations. This is where we find fragments of ourselves that were split off in anger, rage, terror and grief. This is the “hell” referred to in religious writings. Every time we disown a part of ourselves in anger or guilt, that fragment is cast into the lower astral realm. Anything we focus on intensely becomes a thought form and takes on a life of its own. That is because we are creators and what we put on the canvas of our minds becomes real within the realm in which it was created. This is the Netherworld, purgatory.
- The Middle Astral ~ This is the DREAM world. is the place where we usually go at night during the dream state. These worlds have a reality within the constructs of the fourth dimension, and entire cities and worlds exist within these realms, complete with their own coordinates, rules and principles. This is where you can meet others from different dimensions, Past-loved ones can visit you here and other souls alike. It’s entirely a symbolic world of your subconscious world of all of us.
- The Upper Astral ~ This is the realm of out-of-body experiences and is where many souls experience the “silver cord.” These are also the realms where many souls go in-between incarnations, and often discover loved ones, or fragments of loved ones. This is a very lucid state of mind. Here, one can review the physical life and resolve issues therefrom. If a soul leaves the body and ends up here, it is temporary until that soul has completed whatever unresolved matters are at hand. Upon completion of the life lessons, the soul is then brought into the etheric realms to be counseled and guided by angels, archangels and masters from the higher realms.
- The Etheric ~ beautiful and full of light and magic. Many a student on the path has confused the etheric realms with the celestial heavens. The celestial planes vibrate at a much higher and more refined level and can only be reached once a soul has mastered the fourth dimensional aspects of self. In the etheric realms, thought becomes manifest instantly. Here is the realm where you can have anything your heart desires, brought to you on a silver platter, if that is your wish. This world is guided by faeries, elves, gnomes, devas, angels, archangels and master teachers. These are spirit folk that, unlike the astral selves, are primary fragments (sovereign beings). Time and space still exist in the etheric realms, but are distorted and compressed. Many earth-bound souls remember being in the etheric realms before coming into embodiment.
- The Mental ~ where we go when we visualize, meditate and project ourselves psychically. All of the psychic and spiritual gifts utilize the mental planes as a means of creating reality. This is the scratch pad of the conscious mind. This is the realm we use to create our physical reality. Every time we take an action, it is preceded by a thought. This thought enters the mental realm and energizes the elements and atomic particles therein. As more energy is put into the thought, the mind directs the body to act on the thought and hence, outer creation takes place.
- The Casual plane ~ the highest level of the fourth dimension. This is where souls explore and learn about karma and past and parallel lifetimes. The causal planes are tied directly to the cycle of soul incarnations and serve as a bridge into the higher planes. One can go to the causal planes in meditation and makes changes there that affect all the other sub-planes. A tiny change within a causal world can result in a big change in the physical, astral or etheric worlds.
With that being said, the 4th dimension is a lot more complex than we realize and so is the dream world. The dream world can take many forms and many shapes both past present and future. It is a symbolic world full of archetypes, messages, releasing, etc. When we see someone we love on the astral plane it could mean many things about ourselves or this person given the context of the dream itself. The dream world is full of wonder but tons of illusions based on past experience. If you meet someone in a dream are they there with you? it’s hard to say, shared dreams are more common than you think so i’d like to think that Our astral bodies are much more connected to our physical reality and beyond.
I have more on 4th dimension here: http://theawakenedstate.tumblr.com/tagged/fourth%20dimension
hope this helps you
- Attaching to the Outcome is like an Obsessive Girl Crush - April 5, 2021
- How to Begin Overcoming Your Fears - March 19, 2021
- How “High Vibe Only” Distracts you from Healing aka How to Make Space for Healing - March 5, 2021