Karma is everything. Karma is connected to reincarnation for it governs the universal law of cause and effect. Your Karma is dealt by the act of your life lessons through the system of reincarnation, the karma then carries over into a new life if your soul didn’t deal with it in this life. However we live at such a beautiful time in history where all debt will be paid in full and we can start creating our own realities again.
Every action causes a reaction that equalizes and balances. You should look into reading The Kybalion which contains the fundamental hermetic philosophical principles of the nature of the universe.
The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are as follows:
THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.
I can touch on the different principles later but the most important one revolving Karma is The Principle of Cause and Effect.
This actually goes quite in tune with what i’ve been telling people today, for everything a reason 😉
- “Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.“ — The Kybalion.
- This Principle embodies the fact that there is a Cause for every Effect; an Effect from every Cause. It explains that: “Everything Happens according to Law”; that nothing ever “merely happens”; that there is no such thing as Chance; that while there are various planes of Cause and Effect, the higher dominating the lower planes, still nothing ever entirely escapes the Law. The Hermetists understand the art and methods of rising above the ordinary plane of Cause and Effect, to a certain degree, and by mentally rising to a higher plane they become Causers instead of Effects. The masses of people are carried along, obedient to environment; the wills and
- desires of others stronger than themselves; heredity; suggestion; and other outward causes moving them about like pawns on the Chessboard of Life. But the Masters, rising to the plane above, dominate their moods, characters, qualities, and powers, as well as the environment surrounding them, and become Movers instead of pawns. They help to PLAY THE GAME OF LIFE, instead of being played and moved about by other wills and environment. They USE the Principle instead of being its tools. The Masters obey the Causation of the higher planes, but they help to RULE on their own plane. In this statement there is condensed a wealth of Hermetic knowledge — let him read who can.
There is also the threefold law which I very much believe in…An ethnic more than a law that is connected to karma. It is said that whatever you send out by deed or directed thought will return to you in triple strength. Whether good or bad…
For what you reap you will always sow
Hope this helped aid your confusion
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Creating a Spiritual Life: 8 Easy rituals & Spiritualpractices foreveryday life - September 26, 2019
- Creating a Spiritual Life: 5 Tips to Wake Up your Vision for your Spiritual Business - September 6, 2019
- Creating a Spiritual Life: Transitioning Spiritual Work Into Our Career - August 14, 2019