Dreams and Dimensions

Is the dream state within this waking reality, just a way of transferring to other dimensions? Do dream worlds have any value for us all collectively, or are they just part of an individuals subconscious? There are some dreams where i picture this same planet, but in great peril and destruction. Could it be that we are all living within two dimensions at the same time, and in the other, the Earth is going through a great war?
~~~~
Well you have to remember that everything is VERY connected. We are all one. Our consciousness is part of the quantum physics world called entanglement, it’s what creates telepathy and how all our souls are linked together.

The dream state is the astral plane of reality. it’s part of the subconscious mind so yes it would be technically transfering to another dimension. When you sleep your soul astral projects and goes on all these symbolic adventures in the astral plane. So really the dream state is your soul going to different locations of your subconscious mind through dimensional portals.

Dream worlds are VERY valuable. They work in the same regard as jungian psychology, they are symbolic mind triggers for your subconscious to use it to heal, work out karma, communicate with the higher realms, receive premonitions, relive past memories, etc. So when you dream of destruction or the the Apocalypse it’s actually symbolic in form. An earthquake is represented as a mind shattering event that takes place in your life or a hurricane…
To see a hurricane in your dream indicates sudden, unexpected changes occurring in your life. You may be experiencing some destructive and powerful emotions.

Dreammoods is an excellent place to explore if you’re into dream research or check out freud’s Interpretation of Dreams , or anything by Carl Jung  man and his symbols is great material to work with.
http://dreammoods.com/

Could it be that we are all living within two dimensions at the same time, and in the other, the Earth is going through a great war?

 Well i can’t even say for sure because this is on the other side of the veil but what you ARE talking about is called the multiverse theory.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkoUSFk9lM0
dimensions are not places though, you have to remember that, they are states of your consciousness. So if you think about it like that the normal human mind(physical reality) uses about 10% of their brain and the other 90% is the subconscious. Well as the barriers are starting to cross the subconscious is starting to merge into the earth plane, the physical reality is starting to merge into the subconscious worlds aka the dimensional planes of existence. So it’s much more than just two dimensions, there’s an infinite amount. We could captive within  millions of different universal systems because we live in a galactic multiverse of infinite proportions.
hope this helps
~Namaste~
Ash
Connect

Ashley

Spiritual Coach & Teacher at The Awakened State
Ashley is the founder of The Awakened State, where she helps others understand the process of Kundalini Awakening through tools, exercises & personal experience. Her mission is to guide others to discover their unlimited potential and how we can move beyond our fears to create New Empowered Paradigms. She teaches others to Dismantle Resistance,Live Beyond Fear and Start Awakening Their Inner Creator. When she’s not blogging,she’s netflixing with her man or playing with her two crazy little ones.
Ashley
Connect
ready for more inspiration?
Subscribe for our bi-weekly Energy Reports, Resources and Tips!
0 Comments

Leave a reply

©2019 The Awakened State. Founder, Ashley Aliff. Terms. Privacy Policy.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?

The Awakened State
SHARE YOUR STORY
Have you had a Kundalini Awakening or Spiritual Experience you wish to share?
Submit your own Awakening Story or Spiritual Experience to us!
Contact us below with your submission so we can set up your own personal article on The Awakened State today!
Thank You for submitting! We will contact you soon.
GET IT NOW
Your Name
Your Email
The Awakened State
SHARE YOUR STORY
Have you had a Kundalini Awakening or Spiritual Experience you wish to share?
Join us by submiting your personal stories, revelations, research, artwork, or experience as they connect to the beauty of Awakening
Contact us below with your ideas so we can set up your own personal articles on The Awakened State today!
Thank You for submitting! We will contact you soon.
GET IT NOW
Your Name
Your Email
GET IT NOW
Your Name
Your Email
TAKE ACTION
Your Name
Your Email