Happy New Year from the Awakened State!
I will try to keep this one short and sweet as the holidays has personally left me with my own cleansing ritual aka Christmas toddler tornado.
It is divine time to get rid of the old. Cleansing, Clearing and reorganizing to get rid of all that old energy. This way we can make room and embrace the new.
Many of us are setting up resolutions and finding what we are manifesting is increasing like a tenfold rate. Case in point, I joked last week, “I’d rather live without the internet for a week than have a cold house”…My internet has been out this entire week due to the storms BUT my house is mighty toasty lol.
This is a perfect energy to say: Be VERY careful what you wish for and watch those thoughts!
Big energy gateway these past few days, it feels ultra shifty…Had a few moments where it feel like the walls were pulsating at me, my feet don’t feel grounded and the air feels a bit off…big shifting tide. Mercury’s shadow will do that…It was like this last year too if I remember right and this year is no exception.
As we prepare for a New Year, our consciousness is ready to shift and align with new mysteries, enchanting wonders and exciting adventures. Winter is a time for reflection and renovation. I’ve been feeling the spirit of the Moon a lot these days, the Moon in tarot is the symbol of illusions and delusions of the psyche. The unconscious barriers we need to cross to see behind our own face.
This goes perfectly in line with Mercury Retrograde on the horizon which starts on January 6th in Aquarius. Feel your way into this year is what I’m feeling, don’t stress about tomorrow instead let go and have faith. Start merging your beautiful dreams into conscious creations by realizing the universe is inside of you. Abundance is you. Infinite creation is your boundless supply.
I’ve been on this Manifestation kick since December started and by chance I stumbled on the book Ask and It is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks at the book store, my intuition peaked and had to buy it. There is a passage that gave me chills, I really love the source energy from Abraham, I’ll share here:
“Can you understand how much Well-Being is flowing to you? Do you understand how much orchestration of circumstances and events on your behalf is available to you? Do you understand how adored you are? Do you understand how the creation of this planet, the creation of this Universe, fits together for the perfection of your experience?”
There is a perfect divine orchestration happening through the universe weaved together in a sacred intricate design that is formulating your given reality. You my dears, hold the pen and weave the strokes. If we were to understand our reality we have to see that the universe is at our disposal not to experience pain, torment or suffering but to experience endless joy, pleasure and divine bliss!
I know Mercury can send everyone off-kilter. Miscommunications run rampant, things get lost, electronics stop working and fights often break out. This is where the universe is saying stop, listen and find the current of change.
Find your inspiration. Find your compassion within others.
And especially trust and relax through the process, all in divine timing.
“Once you relax into the idea that you will never cease to be, that new desires will be constantly born within you, that Source will never stop answering your desires, and that your expansion is, therefore eternal, then you may begin to relax if, in this moment there is something that you desire that has not yet come to fruition” – Abraham
So let’s have fun through this process that’s the best way to do anything.
IDEAS FOR NEW YEARS EVE:
- Clean, Cleanse and Reorganize – The best way to go into a new year is symbolically creating new space for the New energy to enter. Go through your things, get rid of things you no longer need, clean your room, bag up and give away clothes that don’t fit, have a revitalizing bath with cleansing sea salt, Cut cords with people who don’t serve your highest good. Prepare your Temple for Renovation by releasing what no longer serves you emotionally, physically, and especially mentally
- Make a list of Desires and Dreams you wish to accomplish – Grab your journal and don’t hold yourself back, dream and wish big, write down everything you wish to create and transform in your reality, You are worthy, let yourself feel that and acknowledge that all can be possible. Don’t let anyone stop you from dreaming!
- Make a Vision Board – Make a vision wall, journal or poster board, cut out pictures that drawn you to your personal desires, Be complete and Precise — include things related to career, relationships, abundance, spirituality, personal issues, family, clarity, fun, and whatever speaks to you. After sunset, light a candle of your choice. Send it out to the universe icon-magic
- Set your Intentions – Set specific Clear and precise intentions of what you desire in your reality, you aren’t going to get anywhere unless you put the vibration out there that you are ready to change and transform. Invoke powerful affirmations to help you align with the process of your desires. “I AM”
- Make Goals for Yourself – I am a crazy person when it comes to lists mainly because I get busy so being able to feel that small satisfaction of making Goals then invoking your will through accomplishing them, just makes the soul feel good. Cross them off one by one.
- Embrace your Subconscious – Taking time to be Consciously present. Stop worrying about time and enjoy the moment, taking time to embrace your subconscious mind is a golden key to manifesting what you want. Unplug Yourself.
Present reality = Linking the Subconscious imagination with our conscious actions
- Find ways to enable Conscious Action – Conscious Action is putting our intentions that we desire into Action in the present moment. Our beliefs fuel our actions our actions give vibrational energy towards what we wish to achieve. IF you keep expressing from a lack you aren’t bringing your vibrations towards you, you have to find a way to enable conscious action towards your dreams. Ex. Expressing gratitude for what you desire.
- Paying Attention and Watching the signs that the universe gives us – Watching and listening to your surroundings really helps us see the purpose of intentions. It’s like a cosmic wink from the universe, showing we are the creator of our reality. The universe is playful if you are ready to embrace the playfulness the universe has to offer. 😉
New Intentions + Conscious Actions = Magic will begin happening
Let your soul grow and your Imagination run wild!
In closing, I wish you a joyous, prosperous, loving and peaceful New Year
May the divine light shine in you always
- Your Beliefs around Desire Influence How You’re Receiving - January 21, 2021
- How to Begin owning your Manifesting Power - January 16, 2021
- Lean on Encouragement to get over your Negative Self-talk - December 19, 2020