- Try to See The Situation From Every Angle Possible – The best approach is often the one we miss because we aren’t looking outside of our own cognitive dissonance[our own boxed in opinions] If you’re in an argument with someone ask yourself to see if from their eyes and question why they are arguing with you to begin with? They must have something going on within their own life to be acting this way. Everyone has a story. Try to find compassion and empathy in-between all negativity.
- Learn to Question the Ego – Try to find the root of the anger, Why do i feel angry at so and so? why am i upset with this person? why do i hate my job? Try to find a way to turn every negative into a positive by questioning your inner self.
- Know That Everything Happens For a Reason – maybe you didn’t get this job because the universe is creating an even better solution for you that will benefit you more in the long run or maybe this relationship didn’t work out because you need to work on yourself more. For everything there is a reason.
- Turn Negativity into GRATITUDE – Instead of basking in your own negativity, think about all the things you DO have to be grateful for, this way you can attract more positive circumstances into your life. For instance instead of being upset that you got a bad grade be thankful that you’re in college and able to try again next time.
- Take time for Self-Care – I know i can get fairly grumpy if i don’t get time to be in “my own hulu hoop space” lol a place where you can recharge do your own thing, something you enjoy but is also relaxing. I enjoy bubble baths, music or reading. This way instead of stewing in your own blackhole thinking, you’re relaxing your mind, you’re focusing on something to keep you more positive and most importantly you’re focusing inward. We all need a little self-care it warms the soul!
- Always see the Mirror – Sometimes we don’t realize but the source of our suffering is often our own doing. Always try to see that when we angry with someone, we are angry at ourselves, when we are upset with someone, we are upset with a part of ourselves. The Mirror reflection is important when learning to deflate your own negativity because it shows us we are all human, we all make mistakes and sometimes a lot of our issues stem from within our mirror reflection.
- How to Begin owning your Manifesting Power - January 16, 2021
- Lean on Encouragement to get over your Negative Self-talk - December 19, 2020
- Manifestation Hack – Change the Way you Look at Manifesting - November 28, 2020