Sometimes i get spiritually exhausted and my energy is depleted from not sleeping all the time with the baby. Then i feel very irritable, unsettled, angry and crabby so i’ve been trying to find some ways to center myself when i get to this state. We are only human and i know most sensitives have trouble with their emotions sometimes. So we all have these days, some are better than others but the good days help us appreciate the bad ones. So whenever you’re having a bad day here’s some tips of trying to keep a positive attitude during a negative time.
- Relax – We are constantly bombarded with thoughts that cloud our vision and are loaded with illusions especially when we’re having a bad day the best thing you can do for yourself is calm down by long deep pranayama breathing, meditation, spending time by yourself, remember all this pain is illusion. We can make ourselves tense just by our own thoughts, especially pertaining to Time. Time is really the enemy when it comes to relaxing. If you are too focused on time you are not relaxing, you have to clear your mind, it takes practice and discipline sometimes i find it hard to relax especially with crazy hormones and lack of sleep so i try to go to step two
- Release ~ release the thoughts that are making you miserable, this is the key to happiness, you have to release those thoughts that cause pain. Though acceptance of your emotions you learn to see that we are our thoughts, we can choose to feel miserable or we can choose to feel happy and some days we’re a little in between which is okay too. You’re allowed to feel. You’re allowed to be sad, you’re allowed to be angry, you’re allowed to be happy. But it’s all about Acceptance of your Emotions and through this we RELEASE them. By acknowledging their existence we create a balance by removing the bad and awakening the good.
- Connect ~ if step one and two don’t work, I strongly encourage to connect to others especially people you love, friends and family. I know when i’m feeling down sometimes a simple conversation with Adam or my mom will help cheer me up. It’s all about connecting. When we have a bad day, aren’t you more inner than outer? I feel like i’m just stewing in my thoughts, replaying them or just living in them, living in that black hole energy is never a good thing. We have to come out for air and when we connect to people you are taking a break from your inner world.
- LOVE ~ And most importantly Love yourself and love other people. Our world may seem fragile but it is through the strength of love and friendship that makes everything worthwhile. We’re never alone because we always have eachother. <3 So Love yourself with all faults, weaknesses and strengths.
Hope this helps those who need it
- Everything You Know is True – What are you making your truth? - July 26, 2021
- How to Grow Naturally & Release the Struggle - July 16, 2021
- Soul Unleashed Activations: This is the True Moment of Healing… - July 14, 2021