Trust in others, fears, and deception all stem from the root chakra. Our grounding source into the material world. What holds us together our security, our family tribal power, our stability, our jobs, our wealth, etc.
You must find a stable ground within yourself so you can project out ward a stable secure environment around yourself. Our fears are basically a correlation with the imbalanced root chakra of our earth and of ourselves. You have to find the grounding mechanism that suits you. there are numerous grounding techniques you can use.
- Trust in others and yourself, be fearless
- Ground yourself deeply into the earth,
- Nature walks, simply walking, exercise, hatha yoga, deep breathing,
- Eating proteins or eatting in general is a great way to stay stable,
- Visualization of the tap root, bringing all your excess energy into the core of mother earth to neutralize
Fear of deception lies within yourself, so you have to go in deep and decipher where this core of deception first took place, what made you have these trust issues, how can you conquer them? How can you forgive them and release, let go of what no longer serves you and be grounded in your connections through trust and understanding of people around you. There are actually some beautiful people out there, the trick is to find the love within so you can attract the love around you.
Much love and healing light <3
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Expand your Worth, Expand your Light Meditation - February 4, 2020
- 5 Reasons we Stop our Manifestations (diagnosed with the Chakras) - January 27, 2020
- How to Start Your New Year with Motivation & Clarity to Move Forward - January 9, 2020