What happens after your Spiritual Awakening?
In the past month, I went and observed myself going through my spiritual awakening and it’s been amazing! I now live in the moment, see things beyond the surface, have a great sense of gratitude and appreciate life much more than before. I used to worry about the future and reminense about the past, I was never living in the present but now I am. I’m way more happy and energetic and see the beauty in people, life, nature, animals, basically everything. I smile more and laugh more. Greet ppl with love. I feel things more now, more intensely. I’m content with who I am before I hated who I was, didn’t like myself at times. I’m not afraid of expressing my feelings and emotions anymore, before I use to hate crying and being ‘weak’ but now I don’t care, lol. I feel like 2013 is going to be a good year, I’m turning 18 this month and graduating from HS. I feel a oneness with the universe. I’m listening to myself, like my intuition. I don’t fear death. I believe that everything that has happened in my life, good and bad, was for a reason and I was taught a lesson. I’m more aware and conscious. I feel born again.
So I was wondering what happens after this phase? Do I go through another euphoric phase of the original one or does it stay the same?
- When you awaken your past lives with flash before your eyes like as if it were a film role, you will have so many epiphanies it will feel like a cosmic orgasm, the veils of perception will lift and you’re feel like a Angel who suddenly earned their wings. You will be able to connect immensely to the astral, the astral is never far from here and it doesn’t require leaving your body, it is merely a state of consciousness to enter into this realm. You can basically dimensional quantum jump by the veil of your consciousness and it’s truly beautiful. Honestly it’s really like trying to learn to swim for the first time, you’re just treading the water at first and learning with floaties until you fully get the full swing of things. Your Karma will be cleared at this point, which means what you attract will present itself in higher vibrations or passing through lower vibrational people to help heal.
- Ascension is truly about learning that is not a time nor a place but a state of mind when you realize you are already home and you are already free. You can easily tap into the current by invoking subconscious archetypal symbols through myths, through stories, through dreams and most importantly through numerology. I know i wrote that fairly thick but it’s truly about learning to see, the world from a different perspective. I thought going through the changes was difficult this is entirely new water because instead of everything being external, all the change are very internal, which means my thinking is different, my consciousness is different, my energy vibrations are higher and more sponge like, so i’m constantly feeling the empathy of others wherever i go and this increase in telepathic communication and endless feelings of realizing that everyone has this potential inside of them but we have to accept that everyone is on a different path that meets in the middle of love.
- However what you truly have to see is that everyone is connected, all the imbalances of the world are carried inside eachother, i stress teh beauty of the chakras, because your karma lies inside of those vortexes and by clearing them and healing them you start to see, how each person you encounter is helping you heal. Whether it’s through a fight, a friendship, a job loss, a death, grieving, a bad relationship, abuse, etc. it ALL has meaning upon your life or past lives, it could be something that was generated from a distant past live that is carried onto this life for clearing, sometimes we have to realize we don’t know all the answers and it’s ludicrious to believe that we do because no one knows the epistemological truth, truth is relative so for anyone to express arrogance and say they know the divine truth is sooo out of their element.
- No one knows, even when you think you know, you don’t know and that’s the beauty of it because life is very much like a game, a game conducted from the gods and you have to see that life is simple. People make it complicated, there is beauty all around us and yet people don’t see it because are just soooo stuck up in their own egotistical crap that they don’t stop to enjoy themselves and LIVE. It’s amazing to me, everything is connected from the particles in my hand to all of your hands, to the sun to the moon to the entire galaxy and beyond. All is myth, myth is all. Ascension is truly realizing that everything exists, having doubt is just another tip of the latter and you have to see that this is just ONE world, there are countless others so for anyone to say that they are ‘done’ that they know the truth’ or that they know everything is so against themselves. because nothing stays the same, nothing. the universe is always changing, always evolving and always growing and so are you you and you!
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Creating a Spiritual Business From a Place of Soul Alignment With Andee Love - April 27, 2019
- HOW TO TRAIN THE MIND TO LET GO - April 10, 2019
- How Third Eye chakra imbalances leads to Spiritual Burnout - March 21, 2019