I am not religious, nor do I want to be, but I want to establish a stronger connection with the universe.
Embracing spirituality and your divine connection the universe isn’t about religious expression it is innate inside of you. It is connected to all of life.
Some simple steps:
- Chakra Chakra Chakra. Learn the chakras like the back of your hand, they are your eternal life force and they govern all functions of your body. Your body is made of energy this is proven by quantum physics, if you don’t believe me research yourself and discover the true power of the chakra. When you have free-flowing chakras all open you are at peace, divinely connected within the universe planes
- Mediate. Meditate. Meditate. start small, ten minutes a day, find your form of relaxation, then work up from there, but the more you quiet the mind and learn to discipline your mind from the thoughts that cloud us. you will feel more spiritually connected to the divine
- Research everything and anything that you can get your hands on, but only if it resonates with you. Youtube, documentaries, books, chakras, metaphysical, philsophical, quantum theory, new age, wicca, paganism, etc. i have numerous links located on the right side of the page to help get you started
- Use your intuition and learn the difference between the ego and the soul. Time is an illusion. your ego will always have you in the past and future regretting, depressed or full of anxieties while the soul will have you eternally within the present happy and at peace. Always be in the NOW.
- connect with others, i cannot say this enough there’s so many spiritual folk out there ranging from the starseeds to the hippies and gypsies 🙂 Share your experiences, ask questions, send love, be compassionate and respect of everyone
- Patience. Patience. Patience. You never want to end up standing on your head on your first day of yoga class, well in the same way you don’t want to stress yourself out awaiting spiritual enlightenment. It happens naturally, every day and everyone is different. be gentle with yourself. It’s a discovery and path you are on, you don’t know the universe by the next day, you have to start small, by first knowing yourself. The true ticket to expanding your mind is not about the final destination but about the journey it takes to get you there. spiritual growth.
I hope this helped!
much love <3
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Creating a Spiritual Life: Mindful Tips on Being a Conscious Parent - July 12, 2019
- Creating a Spiritual Life: Bringing Spiritual Principles into the Home - June 27, 2019
- Why Energy is the Emotional Roadmap Influencing our Results - June 5, 2019